Fee Details-Terms and Conditions
Dehradun Defence College helps candidates to reach their career goals in defence sector under an affordable fee structure. However, the terms and conditions are applied to the fees payable for different courses. The candidates can go through this page to get the terms and conditions applicable to the fees.
- We have put all our efforts to provide all the details on our website which will be provided by us to the candidates. However, claims can not be made on the grounds stating that any particular service has not been provided, a service that has not been mentioned on the official website of Dehradun Defence College.
- The candidates must also note that the fee is non-refundable. It means once the fee is paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The candidates who have opted for the installment mode of payment must be submitted their fees on time. Late submission of fees will lead to penalties.
- If any candidate failed to pay the fees will lead to dismissal.
- We will not be responsible for any kinds of faults or errors occurred during online transactions.
- As far as medical emergencies are concerned (if anything happens), the academy will take responsibility for only the consultation fee. All the other charges have to be paid by the guardians of the candidate.
- For any minor medical facilities, we will bear all the charges. However, what is minor and what is major, this decision will be taken by the academy itself.
The candidates who are interested to join Dehradun Defence College must go through the terms and conditions mentioned above to get clarity.